Skip to main content

"What's done is done." -Macbeth

I totally forgot that the One Tree Hill finale episode made me realize something: Whatever it is that you have done in the past will always haunt you in the future.

There's this character named Dan. He killed his brother, Keith. And he's basically been a bad father to his two sons, Nathan and Lucas. And now, after how many years have passed, he's decided to repent on everything that he's done. But it wouldn't be so easy for him.

So you see, things that we've done, whether intentional or not, would always be embedded in the minds of other people. We might feel great remorse for doing such things, but still, nothing can erase the fact that we did them anyway. Just like what Macbeth said, "What's done is done.". There are stuff that we just have to live with for the rest for our lives. And there's really nothing that we can do about it.

It's just sometimes irritating to think about that something so small might completely change your reputation for the rest of eternity. You spend your whole life creating a good name for yourself, a name you could really be proud of, and in just a snap, all those hard work would be gone. There are few people who would give you the benefit of the doubt or who would look at the other side. Good for you if you're surrounded with those kind of people. But what if you're not? You'd have no choice but to live your life with a fucked up reputation and a very bad name.

Life can be really cruel sometimes.
But we have no choice, we just have to live with it.
Day by day until the shit's over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BITTER!

CLICK FOR A LARGER IMAGE. Eto lang ah, kung hindi niyo matanggap na wala kayo sa top 3, aba'y tantanan niyo ang panlalait. Nagmumuka kayong kawawa eh! Napaka bitter. Oo, nasasaktan ako. Dahil una, school ko yun. At pangalawa, friends ko ang cheering squad. Kaya kung hindi kayo naturuan ng sportsmanship, well, kawawa naman kayo. Mas lalo kayong nagmukang talunan. (Hindi ko nilalahat ah. Yung iba lang na akala mo naman kung sino. Wooohhh.) Status 1 : Yung comment, LUTO daw. Hahaha. Natawa naman ako. Kailan pa nagluto ang FEU?! Hindi mo lang kasi tanggap. Hahaha. Status 2 : Yung comment ulit, tanginang feu daw. HAHAHA! Eh di tangina din kung sa'ng school ka man galing. Boohoo! Status 3 : Itlog daw ang tamaraw. Osige, MEDYO agree ako dito. Hindi ko din alam kung ano ang pumasok sa mga ulo nila at naisipan nilang magpanggap na manok. Napakalayo naman sa pagiging Tamaraw. Hahaha. Status 4 : Boo FEU daw. Akalain mo, KAIBIGAN ko 'to nu'ng HS ah. Katigas naman talaga ng...

What the fuck?!

I feel so fucking insecure right now---and probably until tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that, and.. err. Oh, fuck it! And the reason for this is something that I am yet to find out. Comments, suggestions, reactions, something, anything ? Ugh, whatever. Off to bed now. Good night fucked up world. That F word really is something. EMO.
There are TINY RED ANTS all  over my keyboard. And I'm having a seriously hard time typing when they keep popping out like that. Seriously, I don't know where this stupid little creatures are coming from. If they're not on my bed, they're on my computer. DAMN IT! This is completely shocking me cause I despise sweets. Therefore, I don't eat them. And so, I don't understand what's keeping them in my room. Oh come on! I keep killing and they keep showing up like 10 times more. What are they, like having sex inside my keyboard that's why they keep multiplying?! Okay, I can't take this anymore. Too many ants!! This is crap. RAWWRRRRR!