Skip to main content

3 things: damn rain, Facebook quiz & Counter Strike.

Here at the internet shop. My friends are going to teach me how to play Counter Strike. I am so psyched. Can't wait. Lol.


Oh yeah, stupid rain! I am so freaking wet right now. It feels like I just had a shower. All I need now is some soap and shampoo. Come on! Weather's not cooperating with me. This is why I truly hate first semesters. It is always fucking raining!
My hair's wet. My shirt and jogging pant's soaked. My shoes are wet--even on the inside, which is by the way, totally gross. My freaking bag's also wet. I just wish that my things aren't wet too. Seriously, damn that rain!

ANYWAY. Just finished answering Irish's "How well do you know me?" quiz on Facebook. I got 40 percent. Goodness. I feel so completely lame and embarrassed. I am such a bad friend. I also answered Kat's quiz, and I got a 46 percent. Come on! Really, humiliating!
And oh, I just made my own "How well do you know me?" quiz. Irish answered it and she got a 70 percent. So, I was like, WOW. I felt so much more embarrassed.


Whew. Counter Strike is damn complicated. I keep dying. They're always killing me. Makes me so damn depressed :( LOL. And I can't control the mouse properly. Maybe this is really how the beginner's feel.
Hoping that we're gonna play again tomorrow.
I seriously want to learn more.
WOOHOO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BITTER!

CLICK FOR A LARGER IMAGE. Eto lang ah, kung hindi niyo matanggap na wala kayo sa top 3, aba'y tantanan niyo ang panlalait. Nagmumuka kayong kawawa eh! Napaka bitter. Oo, nasasaktan ako. Dahil una, school ko yun. At pangalawa, friends ko ang cheering squad. Kaya kung hindi kayo naturuan ng sportsmanship, well, kawawa naman kayo. Mas lalo kayong nagmukang talunan. (Hindi ko nilalahat ah. Yung iba lang na akala mo naman kung sino. Wooohhh.) Status 1 : Yung comment, LUTO daw. Hahaha. Natawa naman ako. Kailan pa nagluto ang FEU?! Hindi mo lang kasi tanggap. Hahaha. Status 2 : Yung comment ulit, tanginang feu daw. HAHAHA! Eh di tangina din kung sa'ng school ka man galing. Boohoo! Status 3 : Itlog daw ang tamaraw. Osige, MEDYO agree ako dito. Hindi ko din alam kung ano ang pumasok sa mga ulo nila at naisipan nilang magpanggap na manok. Napakalayo naman sa pagiging Tamaraw. Hahaha. Status 4 : Boo FEU daw. Akalain mo, KAIBIGAN ko 'to nu'ng HS ah. Katigas naman talaga ng...

What the fuck?!

I feel so fucking insecure right now---and probably until tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that, and.. err. Oh, fuck it! And the reason for this is something that I am yet to find out. Comments, suggestions, reactions, something, anything ? Ugh, whatever. Off to bed now. Good night fucked up world. That F word really is something. EMO.
There are TINY RED ANTS all  over my keyboard. And I'm having a seriously hard time typing when they keep popping out like that. Seriously, I don't know where this stupid little creatures are coming from. If they're not on my bed, they're on my computer. DAMN IT! This is completely shocking me cause I despise sweets. Therefore, I don't eat them. And so, I don't understand what's keeping them in my room. Oh come on! I keep killing and they keep showing up like 10 times more. What are they, like having sex inside my keyboard that's why they keep multiplying?! Okay, I can't take this anymore. Too many ants!! This is crap. RAWWRRRRR!