Skip to main content

Accept that nobody's perfect.

There are things in my life that I wish I could change. Things that I wish I didn't do. Things I wish never happened. Why in the hell are there things that we regret? I guess it's just all part of our lives. To probably teach us something valuable that we can carry on for the rest of our existence in this crazy world we are in. To let us know that nothing in this world's perfect and not every thing will go the way we want them to.

Often times, we have to deal with the fact that we live in an imperfect world with such perfectionist people. We usually force ourselves to comply with the perfection that the rest of the world wants to see from us. It certainly pains me to be in this place.

The thing is, nothing's perfect in this world. So, why strive so hard to become someone so completely and utterly perfect, when you can just be perfect with your own imperfections?

But you see, that's hard. Accepting your flaws and living with it every single day of your life. Why? Because people criticize and judge. It is in the human nature of every human being, without even taking notice if they're already hurting someone along the way. Some people just think that they're better and we should all just follow in their majestic foot steps. Well, bullshit.

Who cares, anyway? Everyone's unique in their own. Nobody should tell us what we can or cannot be. We cannot allow ourselves to be puppets of someone who thinks that they're better than the rest of us. It is us who are responsible for the way we act in private or in public, and not other people. So, we should be able to do things we want without having anyone in our backs criticizing our every move along the way. It's our own life in the first place, we are the ones who have the right to live it.


I just wanna be FREE.
Free to be able to do the things that I want without the judgment of other people. Because our world's such a perfectionist, we are being forced to act a certain way. A way that a vast majority of the people will accept and understand. We may not want to be like that, but we just simply have no choice. We live inside this bubble of fear that people are gonna hate us if we act different than what is normal for them.

But what about the actions that are normal for the minority of the people? We're just going to ignore them just because it's different from what's usual? Well frankly, I think that's just bull. We are free to be our own. And those criticisms and judgments should just remain inside the mind of whoever that person is.

Yes, we are entitled to our own opinions, but there are limitations to it too. You have to know when to stop. Cause other people have feelings too. If you have an opinion about how I live my life, I also have an opinion about how you live yours. But since I'm all for freedom, there's no need for stupid acquisitions around here. You are free to live your life the way you want to, and so as I.


I am who I am. I accept my flaws and imperfections (though sometimes I'd really rather be dead than face all those shit) and that's all that matters to me.

So, just shut up♥♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freaking out. Woohh.

I just wanna ask. DID I DO ANYTHING WRONG? Whenever I blog hop, all I say in their chatboxes is "Dropped by. :)" So seriously, what's wrong with that? Is there anything wrong with that statement? PLEASE, TELL ME! I'm kinda freaking out here, you know. Seriously. Okay, so what brought this question up? I was blog hopping when I encountered this girl's account. I was about to type in my usual statement--which is "Dropped by :)"--on her shoutmix. But what happened next just completely shocked me. I don't know why the hell my IP address was banned from her shoutmix. Seeing as that was my first time to visit her site. So she got me a little bit confused. Oh no, wait, scratch that. She got me a lot confused. So I'm kinda, sorta freaking out here. What did I do wrong? BOOHOO! Dahil nakain ko ang hikaw ko sa dila, LANGYA, minamalas ako. Masamang pangitain 'to mga kaibigan!

BITTER!

CLICK FOR A LARGER IMAGE. Eto lang ah, kung hindi niyo matanggap na wala kayo sa top 3, aba'y tantanan niyo ang panlalait. Nagmumuka kayong kawawa eh! Napaka bitter. Oo, nasasaktan ako. Dahil una, school ko yun. At pangalawa, friends ko ang cheering squad. Kaya kung hindi kayo naturuan ng sportsmanship, well, kawawa naman kayo. Mas lalo kayong nagmukang talunan. (Hindi ko nilalahat ah. Yung iba lang na akala mo naman kung sino. Wooohhh.) Status 1 : Yung comment, LUTO daw. Hahaha. Natawa naman ako. Kailan pa nagluto ang FEU?! Hindi mo lang kasi tanggap. Hahaha. Status 2 : Yung comment ulit, tanginang feu daw. HAHAHA! Eh di tangina din kung sa'ng school ka man galing. Boohoo! Status 3 : Itlog daw ang tamaraw. Osige, MEDYO agree ako dito. Hindi ko din alam kung ano ang pumasok sa mga ulo nila at naisipan nilang magpanggap na manok. Napakalayo naman sa pagiging Tamaraw. Hahaha. Status 4 : Boo FEU daw. Akalain mo, KAIBIGAN ko 'to nu'ng HS ah. Katigas naman talaga ng

Mga Lalaki Talaga.

MAY BABAE NANAMAN ANG AKING BUTIHING AMA. Well, it's not really a shocking news to me anymore. Ever since I was a little kid, I've known that my father have other 'women' in his life. I actually thought that that was a normal thing. It's only when I reached the 3rd or 4th grade, I think, that I realized that what he's doing was actually bullshit. Oh well, whatever makes him happy. GO DADDY! Honestly, I thought my Dad already quit this crap. But I guess bad habits die hard . So, how did I found out? As usual, through the ever-so-proficient technology . I don't have any load, so I borrowed my Mom's phone. But she said she was using it, so she gave me my Dad's phone instead. I was just about to delete my message from the Sent Items folder when I saw this unknown number. Pakielamera ako eh, and I got a bit curious, so I opened the two message that my father sent to this--whoever this person is. First message : "Darling wala lang namimiss