Skip to main content

I don't know what this post is all about

I wish the cover (or whatever you call the outside part) of my laptop could like as cool as this. But sadly, I suck at doing collages and choosing images from magazines that could go together.

 I wish my room looked like this. But it can't because my room sucks and I have no money to buy new furniture for it to possibly come close to looking like this and I have no idea how that DIY shit works so I'm stuck with a sucky room it's just too unfortunate.

I wish I have a closet just like this. I'd probably never leave the place just because it's too cool and I want to look at everything all day everyday.


Just so you know, the pictures have no connection whatsoever to what you're about to read, but just in case you still want to read, then by all means, go on lol

I really want this blog to make some sort of sense and not just something that's defined as an "online diary of some sort". I want to post stuff that a lot (or some, whatever) of people could relate to and not just things that happen in my day to day existence here on Earth. But lately, I'm coming up short of those more "sensible stuff to blog about" so I settle for the what-happened-to-me-today sort of posts.

Googling for possible blog topics doesn't work either. Google is not the solution for everything, okay? No matter what they tell you! The results that I've read are ranging from what-the-hell to no-fucking-way-is-that-ever-going-to-be-a-topic-on-my-blog. I actually felt quite pathetic at the fact that I had to turn to Mister Google for a blog topic cause I don't have enough brain cells to come up with one on my own. It's just pathetic and ridiculous.

So I settled for the second best choice when you're feeling lost and have absolutely no idea on what to post on your blog--check other people's blogs and hopefully see a topic you're interested in and post one yourself. Before you react over there, it is not plagiarism nor is it being a copy-cat. You're simply just looking for an idea since you're too lost to think for yourself. It's just like you're asking for their help without them knowing that you're asking lol.

Anyway, after going through about a dozen blogs, I still didn't get anything. Maybe because a lot of those blogs are photoblogs or fashion blogs. First of all, I do not have a camera (except for a cellphone that has a camera but I don't think that that actually counts) so a photoblog would not be on my list. Second, I am nowhere near the textbook definition of a "fashionista". Yes, I do make sure that I look good, or at least presentable, when I go out of the house (I mean who doesn't), but that doesn't actually count as a fashionista. And besides, for one to be able to run a fashion blog, s/he should still own a camera so they could take pictures of themselves (or ask someone to) wearing these very fashionable outfits that "normal people" couldn't really afford, but then these fashionistas include in their posts how "cheap" their outfit costs. I'm like, missy/dude shut the fuck up! My outfit's cheap cause my top costs less than 200 pesos and yours is like 800 or 900 or more than 1000 and in the "normal world", that's not cheap. Huhuhu :((

Sometimes I want to rant about a lot of stuff and then I remember that I actually own a blog for those shits in my head, but when the time comes that I'm already in front of my laptop, prepared to type all my complaints and disappointments to the world, I just suddenly lose my train of thought--my very very long and profanity-filled train of thought.

It's sad how all these things happen to me so to end this post, here's a GIF of one of the orphans in the movie Despicable Me. She's cute and adorable and I want to adopt her, if only she's a real person, but she's not so never mind.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freaking out. Woohh.

I just wanna ask. DID I DO ANYTHING WRONG? Whenever I blog hop, all I say in their chatboxes is "Dropped by. :)" So seriously, what's wrong with that? Is there anything wrong with that statement? PLEASE, TELL ME! I'm kinda freaking out here, you know. Seriously. Okay, so what brought this question up? I was blog hopping when I encountered this girl's account. I was about to type in my usual statement--which is "Dropped by :)"--on her shoutmix. But what happened next just completely shocked me. I don't know why the hell my IP address was banned from her shoutmix. Seeing as that was my first time to visit her site. So she got me a little bit confused. Oh no, wait, scratch that. She got me a lot confused. So I'm kinda, sorta freaking out here. What did I do wrong? BOOHOO! Dahil nakain ko ang hikaw ko sa dila, LANGYA, minamalas ako. Masamang pangitain 'to mga kaibigan!

BITTER!

CLICK FOR A LARGER IMAGE. Eto lang ah, kung hindi niyo matanggap na wala kayo sa top 3, aba'y tantanan niyo ang panlalait. Nagmumuka kayong kawawa eh! Napaka bitter. Oo, nasasaktan ako. Dahil una, school ko yun. At pangalawa, friends ko ang cheering squad. Kaya kung hindi kayo naturuan ng sportsmanship, well, kawawa naman kayo. Mas lalo kayong nagmukang talunan. (Hindi ko nilalahat ah. Yung iba lang na akala mo naman kung sino. Wooohhh.) Status 1 : Yung comment, LUTO daw. Hahaha. Natawa naman ako. Kailan pa nagluto ang FEU?! Hindi mo lang kasi tanggap. Hahaha. Status 2 : Yung comment ulit, tanginang feu daw. HAHAHA! Eh di tangina din kung sa'ng school ka man galing. Boohoo! Status 3 : Itlog daw ang tamaraw. Osige, MEDYO agree ako dito. Hindi ko din alam kung ano ang pumasok sa mga ulo nila at naisipan nilang magpanggap na manok. Napakalayo naman sa pagiging Tamaraw. Hahaha. Status 4 : Boo FEU daw. Akalain mo, KAIBIGAN ko 'to nu'ng HS ah. Katigas naman talaga ng

Mga Lalaki Talaga.

MAY BABAE NANAMAN ANG AKING BUTIHING AMA. Well, it's not really a shocking news to me anymore. Ever since I was a little kid, I've known that my father have other 'women' in his life. I actually thought that that was a normal thing. It's only when I reached the 3rd or 4th grade, I think, that I realized that what he's doing was actually bullshit. Oh well, whatever makes him happy. GO DADDY! Honestly, I thought my Dad already quit this crap. But I guess bad habits die hard . So, how did I found out? As usual, through the ever-so-proficient technology . I don't have any load, so I borrowed my Mom's phone. But she said she was using it, so she gave me my Dad's phone instead. I was just about to delete my message from the Sent Items folder when I saw this unknown number. Pakielamera ako eh, and I got a bit curious, so I opened the two message that my father sent to this--whoever this person is. First message : "Darling wala lang namimiss