Skip to main content

Motivations to find a new job

These are my motivations to finally get a job and to quit being a fucking bum already. Since I've been unemployed for 4 months now (yes I've been feeding and leeching off my mother for 4 months now which is kinda embarrassing but whatever lol), I believe it's about time that I get my ass off of my bed and find a job already. And a good motivation would just about do the trick to get me started with my job hunt.



First would of course be some new clothes, accessories and shoes. Like I've said in my previous post, I need a serious closet makeover and I won't be able to do that if I don't have the money to buy some new stuff, now would I?

I actually want to "recycle" my old clothes and turn them into something new but I don't know how to and where to start. I have no skills when it comes to sewing, except for a few school projects that I did back in high school but that's about it. I wish I know how to paint or design or "artistically" cut but unfortunately, I don't and I feel so fucking useless at the moment omg huhuhu :(( lol

But seriously though, I need some motivation in my life. And I believe that clothes are one of the best motivations for anyone to get a job (except of course for the usual things like food and shelter and stuff like that).



 My second motivation are books. I need to catch up on my reading and it's just too bad that I don't have any more new books to read. Brand new books are a bit pricey and it's so hard to find good books in secondhand book stores, which is very unfortunate.

I need to add more books to my shelf and I really need to read more books. My books are beginning to collect dust on my shelf (with the exception of my favorites) and I have to buy new ones soon so I could rearrange and clean the whole thing. Yes, I really need new books in order for me to clean my shelf haha


This is my shelf. I know there aren't many books in it yet but I plan on expanding the collection. I just have to find a job so I'd have the money to buy more, and so I could read new ones as well. If you could suggest some good reads, I would gladly check them out. Just please, don't say 50 Shades of Grey. I am begging you. I'm not judging, ok. I'm just not into the whole erotic--sex-love-shit thingy. Lol

I need to hit some bookstores as soon as I get my first pay from my new job. At least get 1 or 2 books to add to my shelf, and hopefully expand it into a much bigger collection--into a mini library perhaps. Yieee a girl can dream, hahaha!



And my last and biggest motivation is the chance to finally redesign and refurnish my sucky-looking room. Before, I spent most of my extra money on gadgets that ended up being misplaced, broken and stolen from me anyway (what a waste). So I intend to spend my salary on my next job on turning my room into something that I could actually be proud of.

My room looks more like a tornado passed by it. Plus, the whole design is just not me with an exception of a few small things, but all in all, I wouldn't say that it actually represents me. That's why I want to change it into something better, and something that I could proudly brag to my friends about.


This is what my room looks at the moment (yes, that's my girlfriend lying down right there haha). It's pretty messy. And I don't have a bed! I mean, I do have a mattress but I don't actually have a bed frame. It's unfortunate, and that's for sure the first thing that I am going to buy once I have the money.

Because I prefer rooms that could actually represent who I am and my personality and I know this is beginning to be melodramatic but lol whatever! Here are some of my few inspirations (it also wouldn't hurt that the photography on these shots were impeccable):

 

The last one doesn't have a bed frame either, but the amount of books that it has totally caught my eye and I want to have that in my room too!


And one other thing that I want in my room is this chair that hangs from the ceiling. I don't know if it's gonna fit in my room, but I still want it nonetheless! I've always wanted to have something like this in my room. I could sit comfortably on there, while reading a book or writing or just simply listening to some good music.

Bottom line is, I really need to find a job soon!

FYI, Today's Monday and I was supposed to go job hunting, but fuck the strong storm and my inability to drive a manual car and lack of driver's license, I cannot go out! :((

P.S. I like to add pretty pictures to my blog because I think my post would make much more sense. Hahaha and since I don't have a camera and there aren't much pretty to take a photo of around me, the next best choice is to grab some from random sites on the internet. So photo credits to whoever owns these photos (except for the ones of my room, of course).

Comments

Cha said…
I'm currently unemployed too and I'm hoping that we both get a job soon!
Anonymous said…
pareho tayong walang kama hahaha! mas malamig matulog pag sa sahig lang!
Elaine said…
Where do you get the pictures that you post in your blog?

Popular posts from this blog

Freaking out. Woohh.

I just wanna ask. DID I DO ANYTHING WRONG? Whenever I blog hop, all I say in their chatboxes is "Dropped by. :)" So seriously, what's wrong with that? Is there anything wrong with that statement? PLEASE, TELL ME! I'm kinda freaking out here, you know. Seriously. Okay, so what brought this question up? I was blog hopping when I encountered this girl's account. I was about to type in my usual statement--which is "Dropped by :)"--on her shoutmix. But what happened next just completely shocked me. I don't know why the hell my IP address was banned from her shoutmix. Seeing as that was my first time to visit her site. So she got me a little bit confused. Oh no, wait, scratch that. She got me a lot confused. So I'm kinda, sorta freaking out here. What did I do wrong? BOOHOO! Dahil nakain ko ang hikaw ko sa dila, LANGYA, minamalas ako. Masamang pangitain 'to mga kaibigan!

BITTER!

CLICK FOR A LARGER IMAGE. Eto lang ah, kung hindi niyo matanggap na wala kayo sa top 3, aba'y tantanan niyo ang panlalait. Nagmumuka kayong kawawa eh! Napaka bitter. Oo, nasasaktan ako. Dahil una, school ko yun. At pangalawa, friends ko ang cheering squad. Kaya kung hindi kayo naturuan ng sportsmanship, well, kawawa naman kayo. Mas lalo kayong nagmukang talunan. (Hindi ko nilalahat ah. Yung iba lang na akala mo naman kung sino. Wooohhh.) Status 1 : Yung comment, LUTO daw. Hahaha. Natawa naman ako. Kailan pa nagluto ang FEU?! Hindi mo lang kasi tanggap. Hahaha. Status 2 : Yung comment ulit, tanginang feu daw. HAHAHA! Eh di tangina din kung sa'ng school ka man galing. Boohoo! Status 3 : Itlog daw ang tamaraw. Osige, MEDYO agree ako dito. Hindi ko din alam kung ano ang pumasok sa mga ulo nila at naisipan nilang magpanggap na manok. Napakalayo naman sa pagiging Tamaraw. Hahaha. Status 4 : Boo FEU daw. Akalain mo, KAIBIGAN ko 'to nu'ng HS ah. Katigas naman talaga ng

Mga Lalaki Talaga.

MAY BABAE NANAMAN ANG AKING BUTIHING AMA. Well, it's not really a shocking news to me anymore. Ever since I was a little kid, I've known that my father have other 'women' in his life. I actually thought that that was a normal thing. It's only when I reached the 3rd or 4th grade, I think, that I realized that what he's doing was actually bullshit. Oh well, whatever makes him happy. GO DADDY! Honestly, I thought my Dad already quit this crap. But I guess bad habits die hard . So, how did I found out? As usual, through the ever-so-proficient technology . I don't have any load, so I borrowed my Mom's phone. But she said she was using it, so she gave me my Dad's phone instead. I was just about to delete my message from the Sent Items folder when I saw this unknown number. Pakielamera ako eh, and I got a bit curious, so I opened the two message that my father sent to this--whoever this person is. First message : "Darling wala lang namimiss