Skip to main content

Disclaimer: this post is full of so much rage, and profanities

I am going to personally dedicate this blog post to you, you ugly piece of so-called human being.
 
Appropriate.

Dear Miss HR Recruitment whatever you are,

I have sort of calmed down already, but not totally. What I need to do is fucking slap your face and tell you how much of a fucking idiot you are and then I'll move on. My girlfriend said that I should build a bridge and get over it, but what I really want to do is to literally make you a bridge so I could step on your face while I'm getting over you.

It's just fucking annoying and mind-boggling how you are still employed. I really don't get it. Someone like you should be out-of-job.

First of all, I'm a very talkative person. I just don't find it necessary to talk like a fucking parrot in a job interview. One has to be formal and direct with his/her answers and not go round and about, blabbing shit that isn't even directly connected to the question anymore. At least, that's what I know and that's what I've been taught in school. I don't know about you, though. You probably weren't listening when your professor/guidance counselor told you about that. It's really sad if that's the case.

When you are asked a simple question, give a direct and simple answer. Easy and uncomplicated. A job interview is far from a casual conversation with a friend. But I suppose you think otherwise. You asked me a simple question that requires a simple answer and that's what I did, I gave you a direct, simple answer. But still you sit there, staring at me, trying to intimidate me perhaps, and possibly waiting for more. So I said "that's it" cause really, what else am I suppose to fucking say? Then you tell me that I'm not spontaneous? What does spontaneity have to fucking do with this? You asked, I answered. That's it. There weren't any fillers (uh uhm uh eh oh) in my sentence cause I know how to answer and what to answer. Still, you sit there, tell me straight-on how I'm not spontaneous? What the fucking hell do you want me to tell you? My life story? What happened to me in my childhood years? How I grew up? I suppose not. Like I've said, job interviews are different from casual conversations with a friend. You are not my friend, nor would I ever want to be one.

Second, you can't really be all hypocritical and tell me how I sound mad and condescending when you yourself sound like a complete fucking bitch. You can't do that, you know. You just can't. It annoys me when people tell me something that's negative about me that I should change, when they are exactly like that. So I'm like what the fuck? You wanna hear condescending? Try recording your fucking own voice and listen to it over and over again. Now that's condescending, you idiot.


Third, you really don't expect me to give you a clear answer when your question wasn't even clear in the first place, now do you? So to avoid giving you the "wrong" answer, I ask you to elaborate your question, but you raise your voice at me and start sounding so fucking sarcastic, it fucking annoys my ear and my whole being that I just feel like slapping you right there and then.
You: Tell me about the best and worst call you've had?
A pretty broad question, isn't it? It could pertain to a personal or a work-related call. So I clarified the question and asked you, then you're like "OF COURSE WORK-RELATED", with a sarcasm tone but not really being sarcastic (I suck at vocabulary ok I'm sorry huhu) and with that annoying smug plastered on your face. Really now? Am I not allowed to have personal calls anymore? Jesus christ all calls cannot be work-related and you did not ask specifically anyway. What do you expect me to do? Read your mind or assume things? That's not how I work, sweetie. I clarify things and then go from there. I really don't understand how your stupid brain works--or no, it's probably not working at all, cause if it is, you wouldn't act that way.

And lastly, you're really ugly and I don't like your face and your outfit. I mean, I'm not beautiful myself but you're just worse and you don't even know how to dress yourself to at least look presentable. I don't like you. I know I'm being judgmental and mean cause who knows maybe you're a really nice person, but like they say, first impressions last and my first impression on you is really really really bad and I don't even wanna know you more to at least prove otherwise.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freaking out. Woohh.

I just wanna ask. DID I DO ANYTHING WRONG? Whenever I blog hop, all I say in their chatboxes is "Dropped by. :)" So seriously, what's wrong with that? Is there anything wrong with that statement? PLEASE, TELL ME! I'm kinda freaking out here, you know. Seriously. Okay, so what brought this question up? I was blog hopping when I encountered this girl's account. I was about to type in my usual statement--which is "Dropped by :)"--on her shoutmix. But what happened next just completely shocked me. I don't know why the hell my IP address was banned from her shoutmix. Seeing as that was my first time to visit her site. So she got me a little bit confused. Oh no, wait, scratch that. She got me a lot confused. So I'm kinda, sorta freaking out here. What did I do wrong? BOOHOO! Dahil nakain ko ang hikaw ko sa dila, LANGYA, minamalas ako. Masamang pangitain 'to mga kaibigan!

BITTER!

CLICK FOR A LARGER IMAGE. Eto lang ah, kung hindi niyo matanggap na wala kayo sa top 3, aba'y tantanan niyo ang panlalait. Nagmumuka kayong kawawa eh! Napaka bitter. Oo, nasasaktan ako. Dahil una, school ko yun. At pangalawa, friends ko ang cheering squad. Kaya kung hindi kayo naturuan ng sportsmanship, well, kawawa naman kayo. Mas lalo kayong nagmukang talunan. (Hindi ko nilalahat ah. Yung iba lang na akala mo naman kung sino. Wooohhh.) Status 1 : Yung comment, LUTO daw. Hahaha. Natawa naman ako. Kailan pa nagluto ang FEU?! Hindi mo lang kasi tanggap. Hahaha. Status 2 : Yung comment ulit, tanginang feu daw. HAHAHA! Eh di tangina din kung sa'ng school ka man galing. Boohoo! Status 3 : Itlog daw ang tamaraw. Osige, MEDYO agree ako dito. Hindi ko din alam kung ano ang pumasok sa mga ulo nila at naisipan nilang magpanggap na manok. Napakalayo naman sa pagiging Tamaraw. Hahaha. Status 4 : Boo FEU daw. Akalain mo, KAIBIGAN ko 'to nu'ng HS ah. Katigas naman talaga ng

Mga Lalaki Talaga.

MAY BABAE NANAMAN ANG AKING BUTIHING AMA. Well, it's not really a shocking news to me anymore. Ever since I was a little kid, I've known that my father have other 'women' in his life. I actually thought that that was a normal thing. It's only when I reached the 3rd or 4th grade, I think, that I realized that what he's doing was actually bullshit. Oh well, whatever makes him happy. GO DADDY! Honestly, I thought my Dad already quit this crap. But I guess bad habits die hard . So, how did I found out? As usual, through the ever-so-proficient technology . I don't have any load, so I borrowed my Mom's phone. But she said she was using it, so she gave me my Dad's phone instead. I was just about to delete my message from the Sent Items folder when I saw this unknown number. Pakielamera ako eh, and I got a bit curious, so I opened the two message that my father sent to this--whoever this person is. First message : "Darling wala lang namimiss