Skip to main content

Soo Freakin' Tired.

Just got home. And boy, am I seriously tired.
This is like the most tiring day for me so far as the start of my college years.
To ennumerate it all, let me start from the time I woke up.

Start of my day. August 22, 2008

I had to wake up at 5 in the morning.
Yeahh, five in the morning. Early, huh?
Oh well, my class starts at 7:30 so I really had to wake up that early.
Then, by 6 I had to be on my way to school already.
Yup, had to prepare myself for just 1 hour. Imagine that.
I had to rush and shorten everything I do.
So there, by 6, I was out of our house.
I rode an FX to the train station,
then on the train, I would get off at the last station.
From there, I still had to ride a jeepney to school.

*Trivia
An FX is a public vehicle here in the Philippines similar to that of a taxi only bigger and is capable of more passengers. A jeepney on the other hand, is a long colorful public vehicle which is very popular here in the Philippines. But is not airconditioned though. Lol. :D


When I got to school, I went directly to our room.
I sat on my table and lied on my head and went to sleep.
Yeahh, I went to sleep. Hey, don't blame me.
I lack sleep. I'm tired of all the commute.
And yeahh, I'm still sick from having this stupid monthly period.

But, I can't really sleep soundly because my classmates were so damn noisy.
They made our room their little playground.
They were playing with hoops and sticks and balls.
And yeahh, they kept on hitting me and/or my chair.
And how can you sleep with that kind of insanity around you?
They're like zoo animals that just finally came out from their cages.
So, so, so irritating. Whatever.

So anyway, I did had the chance to sleep, though.
But for only 15 minutes, I think.
But whatever, at least I had the chance to take a rest.


So there. The whole day has passed.
3 in the afternoon. Oh yeahh. Time for our dismissal, baby!

After our last class, I went to the 6th floor gym of ARH where the Cheering Quarters was located.
There, I found some of my cheering friends.
We chatted for a while then went down to grab something to eat.
I ddn't follow them, though.
I went to the other building, on the 3rd floor library.
Unfortunately, that building does not have any elevators.
So yeahh, I had to climb the stairs.
Talk about climbing Mt. Everest. Lol. :P
Well, that was like Mt. Everest for me then, since I was already so tired, not to mention hungry and thirsty.

Okay, going back to the library.
I went there to look for another friend of mine, Rain.
He was again, such a loner and totally predictable about his whereabouts.
Rain and I are really tight and I know that during his breaktime,
there would only be two places of where he could be staying.
It is either eating somewhere in the campus,
or cramming for an assignment or quiz in the Library.
And well, I was right. He was in the Library.
So as I've said, he was such a loner.
I saw him sitting there all alone, cramming for an assignment.
(God, do I know him that well or what!)

So, I approached him and we transferred seats.
We chatted for a while and then another friend joined us, Frej.
The three of us talked while waiting for Rain to finish his assignment.
And then finally, he was done.
We went down to grab some food.
God, I will finally be able to eat.
I could just feel my stomach jumping for joy. Lol. :D

We went to one of the campus canteens to buy some food.
All of us ate burger. And that was not enough for me.
I was still seriously starving.
If you know me, you'd know how much of "glutton" I am. Lol.

Frej went ahead of us.
We stayed there for a while, then Rain had to go to his next class.
I went back up to the 6th floor quarters.
When I got there, Frej asked me to accompany him to the clinic.
I think his stomach did not agree with the burger we ate.
Seriously, there are so many comfort rooms in the campus.
I'd let that out if I was him, before it gets all nasty.
If you know what I mean.
*wink. Lol.

So we went down from the 6th floor to go to the other end of the campus where the clinic is located.
Walking under the heat of the sun was not a good idea.
*tsktsk.
While waiting for him, I had the chance to sit and at least take a rest for a little while.
After that, we had to walk under the heat of that burning sun again!
I could just kill Frej that instant, you know.

When we got to the 6th floor gym, people were starting to go down.
They were going to get the mats from the other gym outside the university.
Talk about another tiring task.
*whew.
It would be rude of me not to help them carry, so I had no choice.
I carried really heavy mats from the gate to the ARH building.
Yeahh, really tiring. Like damn.


And yeahh, that was the end of my tiring day.
I fell asleep the whole trip home.
Good thing I woke up before I pass the place where I should get off.

Sorry for the seriously LONG blog.
Told you, this was a very longggg dayyyy.

'Till my next post. Ciao!
-becluhh♪

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freaking out. Woohh.

I just wanna ask. DID I DO ANYTHING WRONG? Whenever I blog hop, all I say in their chatboxes is "Dropped by. :)" So seriously, what's wrong with that? Is there anything wrong with that statement? PLEASE, TELL ME! I'm kinda freaking out here, you know. Seriously. Okay, so what brought this question up? I was blog hopping when I encountered this girl's account. I was about to type in my usual statement--which is "Dropped by :)"--on her shoutmix. But what happened next just completely shocked me. I don't know why the hell my IP address was banned from her shoutmix. Seeing as that was my first time to visit her site. So she got me a little bit confused. Oh no, wait, scratch that. She got me a lot confused. So I'm kinda, sorta freaking out here. What did I do wrong? BOOHOO! Dahil nakain ko ang hikaw ko sa dila, LANGYA, minamalas ako. Masamang pangitain 'to mga kaibigan!

BITTER!

CLICK FOR A LARGER IMAGE. Eto lang ah, kung hindi niyo matanggap na wala kayo sa top 3, aba'y tantanan niyo ang panlalait. Nagmumuka kayong kawawa eh! Napaka bitter. Oo, nasasaktan ako. Dahil una, school ko yun. At pangalawa, friends ko ang cheering squad. Kaya kung hindi kayo naturuan ng sportsmanship, well, kawawa naman kayo. Mas lalo kayong nagmukang talunan. (Hindi ko nilalahat ah. Yung iba lang na akala mo naman kung sino. Wooohhh.) Status 1 : Yung comment, LUTO daw. Hahaha. Natawa naman ako. Kailan pa nagluto ang FEU?! Hindi mo lang kasi tanggap. Hahaha. Status 2 : Yung comment ulit, tanginang feu daw. HAHAHA! Eh di tangina din kung sa'ng school ka man galing. Boohoo! Status 3 : Itlog daw ang tamaraw. Osige, MEDYO agree ako dito. Hindi ko din alam kung ano ang pumasok sa mga ulo nila at naisipan nilang magpanggap na manok. Napakalayo naman sa pagiging Tamaraw. Hahaha. Status 4 : Boo FEU daw. Akalain mo, KAIBIGAN ko 'to nu'ng HS ah. Katigas naman talaga ng

Mga Lalaki Talaga.

MAY BABAE NANAMAN ANG AKING BUTIHING AMA. Well, it's not really a shocking news to me anymore. Ever since I was a little kid, I've known that my father have other 'women' in his life. I actually thought that that was a normal thing. It's only when I reached the 3rd or 4th grade, I think, that I realized that what he's doing was actually bullshit. Oh well, whatever makes him happy. GO DADDY! Honestly, I thought my Dad already quit this crap. But I guess bad habits die hard . So, how did I found out? As usual, through the ever-so-proficient technology . I don't have any load, so I borrowed my Mom's phone. But she said she was using it, so she gave me my Dad's phone instead. I was just about to delete my message from the Sent Items folder when I saw this unknown number. Pakielamera ako eh, and I got a bit curious, so I opened the two message that my father sent to this--whoever this person is. First message : "Darling wala lang namimiss